Call For CV
The "Establishing Employer led Labor Market secretariat (ELMS)" Project invites qualified and eligible candidates for application to following positions. The project is led by FNCCI in collaboration with CNI, FNCSI, HAN and FCAN with support from the Dakchyata Project, funded by the European Union and managed by the British Council. The project's objective is to create a model for Employer Associations to conduct harmonized demand side LMI activities. To support this, ELMS is looking for talented and experienced dynamic Nepali professionals to join our team.
In this context, ELMS seeks mid-level and senior qualified Professionals, for short-term opportunities, to share their updated CVs to put in our roster of consultants. Please note CVs will be kept in our rooster for 1 year (2021) and contacted relating to relevant opportunities.
Send your CV if your expertise matches the following technical areas:
- Sub- sector analysis, unit group and occupation identification
- Skills needs identification and Labor Market Survey (LMI)
- Survey/study design and methodology
- Development of Occupational profile
- Nepal Standard Classification of Occupation (NSCO) and/or employer-led occupational standards database capturing and reporting
- TEVT Supply –side understanding and matching with demand side data
- Strategic Development Plan
- Institutional Need analysis and Capacity development
- Review TEVT sector policy- from the eye of employers
- Technical writing of demand side skills requirement aligning with the Nepal TEVT system
- Master degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Five or more experience in the related field
- Professional proficiency in English and Nepali language;
- Excellent observation and analytical skills, survey designing including questionnaires/checklist development,
- Previous experience with CTEVT, Skills development projects/program, Private Sector, would be preferred.
By email: [email protected]
Failure to submit any one of the required documents will be ground for rejection of the application.
Last date of application: Jan 10, 2021 (Poush 21, 2077)